Perspective2 Japanese citizen who worries about vacaion rental

I am Japanese and I live in rental apartment with my family. To tell the truth, me and my family are feeling stressed about next-door neighbors. Since our neighbors have started "vacation rental" for upcoming Tokyo Olympics, I often see many different foreigners going in and out whenever they like. The noise and lettering  often becomes the cause of trouble between the foreigners, but it is no more than a small fraction of the problem. It is obvious that vacation rental hosings are  inferior to hotels in terms of security. What if someone is  smuggling illegal drugs or the room next to mine can be a hideaway for terrorists! By the growing number of foreign visitors, Tokyo will meet luck of lodging which means the demand of vacation rental will rise. I want Japanese government to make strict laws for vacation rental before the Tokyo Olympics so that me, my family and the whole society can live in peace.

https://uchicomi.com/senden/column/?p=1210
https://news.goo.ne.jp/article/bizjournal/business/bizjournal-bj-19250.html

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Answers to the 15 questions part3

results of my survey