perspective1 Japanese students who wants to work as a volunteer

I am a Japanese student learing English at university. Living in Japan, I rarely get opportunity to interact with foreigners. But now it's time for me to challenge my English skills at the up-coming Tokyo Olympic. I read the news paper on 4th July reported by Asahi Shimbun and it says that The Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games are looking for the volunteers. I found out that there are several conditions that the volunteer should be able to meet. I think I am okay with requirements such as "be over 18 years old in 2020", "possess communication skills" and "speak foreign language". However, I am worried if I could go through three stages of training and an interview which are the requirements to be chosen for the volunteer. Of course, being a volunteer position, there is no payment for those selected. Plus, transportation and accommodation fee are not paid too. Since I am a teenage student, I do not have financial leeway. I strongly believe that Tokyo Olympics will be a great opportunity to challenge myself as a English learning student. However, this is not an easy choice to make by myself. I must ask my parents for help...

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Answers to the 15 questions part3

results of my survey